Linux System Administrator
DICE Resource Holdings, LLC is seeking to hire a skilled Linux System Administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure for DICE Corporation.
Linux System Administrator duties and responsibilities:
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
Linux Administrator qualifications and requirements:
- Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator or Tech
- In depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Familiarity with VMWare and SAN management and concepts
- Experience in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) will be considered an advantage
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
Please fill out the form on this page or foward resumes/cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org, and check back for future postings and updates.
Keep Up with DICE
DICE Corporation is firmly committed to equal employment opportunity (ELO) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.